Dear friends

i have developed a report using php/html/css. i have included @media print css style using div tag for page break because i want to print on different pages. each and everyting is working fine but only problem is delaying during printing..the printer print one page and sleep for few seconds and the next page and sleep for second and so on...

can anyone knows about the easy solution? please

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

the printer print one page and sleep for few seconds and the next page and sleep for second and so on...

@geoamins2

What does this have to do with PHP?

You can't blame a code for how a printer print things or how to speeds things up?

can anyone knows about the easy solution? please

There's no solution. It's either your printer/copier have a bad connection or you have some other code like a .bat command file interfering with your connection.

printer model HP p4015 which is best one for havey duty printing. other reports developed in php without @media print css (used for page break) code printing smoothly but where i used page break it delaying in printing....

Member Avatar for LastMitch

printer model HP p4015 which is best one for havey duty printing. other reports developed in php without @media print css (used for page break) code printing smoothly but where i used page break it delaying in printing....

@geoamins2

There is some code interfering with your connection.

Member Avatar for diafol

This is not php. This is a CSS issue. Perhaps you'd get a more informed response over there. CSS is applied from the client, so after any PHP has run its course. You'd probably find that you'd get the same results if you had static html instead of php-created html and applied the same CSS.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.