Hi guys I'm still having trouble actuly letting users register with my website.

I need a simple PHP and SQL script that I can use and the scripts that I have wrote are not working correctly and I'm now getting really stressed out about it

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

To be honest, your question is a piece of ****.
You should read the posts on how to write posts.

Your post exclaims that you are getting stressed about your website not letting users register with it - and so what? Do you want us to care?

If you have a specific question, please ask. And be specific.
Read through all of this, then try again by editing your post:
http://www.daniweb.com/web-development/php/threads/435023/read-this-before-posting-a-question

@Excizted: I have to warn you that your post is close to violating the "Keep it Pleasant" rule of this forum. We are a welcoming community and we strive for enriching discussions. Your post used bad language and insulting words. As for your remark on "and so what? Do you want us to care?", I must remind you that caring about people's problem is a pre-requisite for helping them, and therefore, stokie-rich is certainly justified in expecting us to care about his problem, because we do, otherwise we wouldn't come here to help people.

@stokie-rich: I can't help you with PHP/SQL questions because I don't know anything about that, I mainly posted here as a moderator. However, I would suggest you post what you have tried and describe the specific problems you are having with it. You have to help us help you, by being clear, specific and show your efforts to solve the problem.

Member Avatar for diafol

Nice to see you on these shores Mike!

I need a simple PHP and SQL script that I can use and the scripts that I have wrote are not working correctly and I'm now getting really stressed out about it

POst what you have and tell us where it's going wrong. Don't post any CSS or unrelated HTML - just your form and php (and any relevant javascript if you've used any). No point getting stressed - we all fall over a lot - but that's the beauty of programming is that you learn to persevere. The sense of achievement when you finally solve problems is like a drug. Perhaps I'm overstating, but anyway. Frustration is sometimes part of the process, but don't let it become stress. Stress is for other things :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.