hi,
I need a few opinions on this, I am sort of new to web dev. I'm intending on building a website for
a charity, where the charity workers will be able to add charity events to their website. Vulnteers of the charity will then be able to see the charity event on their smart phone divices. In addition,
using their smart phones vulnteers can suggest types of fundraising to the charity, the suggestions are then updated to the website which can then be approved and reviewed by the authroised charity workers. Is this a good idea? can a website like this be used as a mangement system?

hi,
I need a few opinions on this, I am sort of new to web dev. I'm intending on building a website for
a charity, where the charity workers will be able to add charity events to their website. Vulnteers of the charity will then be able to see the charity event on their smart phone divices. In addition,
using their smart phones vulnteers can suggest types of fundraising to the charity, the suggestions are then updated to the website which can then be approved and reviewed by the authroised charity workers. Is this a good idea? can a website like this be used as a mangement system?

There's no reason why it couldn't be. Everything you've mentioned is very much in the realm of possibility.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.