CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `tbl_person_master` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `last_name` varchar(40) DEFAULT NULL,
  `full_names` varchar(100) DEFAULT NULL COMMENT 'Full first name and middle names',
  `nick_name` varchar(30) DEFAULT NULL COMMENT 'Most people call you by this name',
  `identity_number` varchar(13) DEFAULT NULL COMMENT 'National identification number',
  `photo` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,
  `id_gender_type` varchar(20) DEFAULT NULL,
  `date_of_birth` date DEFAULT NULL,
  `married` varchar(15) DEFAULT NULL,
  `fingerprint` varchar(10000) DEFAULT NULL,
  `use_of_car` varchar(4) DEFAULT NULL,
  `driving_license` varchar(20) DEFAULT NULL,
  `use_of_computer` varchar(4) DEFAULT NULL,
  `computer_literate` varchar(19) DEFAULT NULL,
  `date_created` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
  `date_modified` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  `user_created` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
  `user_modified` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
  `id_entity` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  `id_audit_type` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `flag_active` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `lock_stamp` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `id_organization` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
  KEY `full_names` (`full_names`),
  KEY `FK_ENTITY` (`id_entity`),
  KEY `FK_ORGANIZATION` (`id_organization`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 COMMENT='Contact Master (Consultant/Client)' AUTO_INCREMENT=60 ;

Hi Guys, i was reading the post about upload, and i've this table above, so how i can integrate that script with this tale or please give me an sugestion. hansen

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I see you have a table for "Photo". if you would like to upload a photo to your database, your have a couple of options. A. You can upload a file and store the image path into the "photo" table. B. You can upload a file and convert to base64 image and store the data into "photo" table.. However with option B you will need to change the table to be a blob I believe.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.