Is it possible to add PDF files to the dates, and make it clickable to view or download files?
I am looking for a calendar based file publication, as we create daily, weekly, monthly reports to be published for our viewers.
The users can click on the date to access/download a report for that specific report page. for example:
Report-1 is daily published, as users can go to report-1 page, see the calendar month view and download the reports of their desired date.
Report-2 is another daily published report, as users can go to report-1 page, see the calendar month view and download the reports of their desired date.
Like wise for weekly and monthly reports, all report to have their on respective pages.
You check my current site, which is in Asp.NET, and I need to move it to Wordpress.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

You have posted this to PHP, yet I see not pho code. Your question is "can I add PDF links to a calendar date". The answer is "of course you can". The question you need to ask yourself is what calendar program are you going to use, or are you going to build your own? Can't see how we can help if you don't tell us what you're going to use.

I have mentioned that I am planning to move to WordPress. So I am looking for a plugin that supports this, or a script that does this.

And If I need to get it coded, then where to start from.

Thanks

My current site have auto link of pdf files to calendar view.
So when there is a files name 20.pdf with the path as \report-1\2015\1\20.pdf.
the page when refresh get teh new file listed as that date which is 20-jan-2015.

This is what I needed, as I am not from programming field, so my confused request.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.