Hi all, i am making a web based php subscription system i know there are paid systems like authorize.net and strip that charge per successful transaction but i wanted a free open source system that i can integrate in my system please help me any kind of help will be appreciated...thank you

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I can't think of any payment provider that will not charge a fee.

@pritaeas any other way i can achieve this

Not unless you are your own bank.

commented: v funny. :) +15
Member Avatar for diafol

Payment providers have to make money, otherwise they won't exist. Research your options thoroughly. Make sure that you take into account all one-off and repeating charges. Some also have hidden charges for the most ridiculous things. Some have very very attractive rates, but when you drill down to the fine detail or small print, you may find that they are as expensive or more expensive than the big hitters. You need a stable and respectable player - can you imagine the fallout if your provider went belly-up? Even if ultimately protected, the disruption to your business could be catastrophic.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.