Hello,

I am having trouble with laravel video tutorial :

https://laracasts.com/series/laravel-from-scratch-2017/episodes/1

Any clue what video player that is perfect to run that video.

This is the error messages:

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Works for me here as well in Canada. Windows 10 & Chrome. Also works in Firefox. I might help if you told us what OS and browser, or even what device you are trying to view it on. It's kind of like saying "My car doesn't work. What is wrong with it?"

commented: Location matters. Seems some parts of the galaxy block Vimeo. +0

Yes, I have tried with VPN and it works.

If you found it works with the VPN then it's a geo-location issue and you need to mark this solved.

I cannot find the solved button.

Here it's right under your post at the top.

It's Gold in color and the biggest button ever. It's a beautiful button and you won't have to pay for it.

Member Avatar for diafol

Only 120 solved from 616 threads. If dw is that bad, why keep coming back? Or perhaps there needs to me more consideration and press solved more often.

commented: A study long ago found a high percentage of questions on forums are 1 question, 1 answer and never a note as to solved. +12
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.