Hi i'm a newbie trying to learn something. I downloaded ireport and have designed my report. It connects to the database and retrives the value with no problems. When i build the report i'm able to see it as a Pdf and it works.

My question is how do i link this to a jsp page. Lets say when i click a button the pdf report appears. The only file i seem to have in the folder is classic.jrxml Thank you for your help...

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi i'm a newbie trying to learn something. I downloaded ireport and have designed my report. It connects to the database and retrives the value with no problems. When i build the report i'm able to see it as a Pdf and it works.

My question is how do i link this to a jsp page. Lets say when i click a button the pdf report appears. The only file i seem to have in the folder is classic.jrxml Thank you for your help...

hi

I am also facing the same problem, have you got the result, if so pls help me

I am also facing the same problem, if you get the result, pls help me, or contact to <snip>

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.