Hi all,

Onceagain I come back with a query about paypal. I have been developing a site with subscription module. If the user might subscription into the site then they will access all the privileges of the site. Rest of the subscription members have not get their privileges while surf into the site. Now I want to integrate paypal for my subscription page. that is users can enter their credit card information and send it to the payment gateway then the result will be come back to the site. I have searched for paypal site as well as so many sites but i didnt found the code for this . Please anyone have answer for this help me in this issue.

Thanku

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Hi styimee,

Thanks for your nice reply. I saw the ECHO URL. It seems might be useful. But I would like to install paypal for my site. Please provide your suggestion in this regard
Thanks

At this point Paypal offers so many choices it's hard to make a recommendation. It all comes down to how seamless you want the integration to be how and strong your programming skills are. The more seamless you want it the more challenging it becomes.

Hi,

Thanks. I have realised the difficulty in paypal integration.

Hi,

Thanks. I have realised the difficulty in paypal integration.

it is NOT difficult. i work for a web-development company and i just did it for a site.

www.hiphopjam4kidz.com

i am writing a tutorial on how to do it this for my company weekend. i'll be more than happy to write it here as well. seriously, it's simple. barely ANY php. almost all of it is html.

in the meantime, i must mention there are a few ways to integrate paypal with your site, and different levels of integration. what you want (by your description) is called 'standard payment integration'. this is very very simple. after spending countless hours on hold with the so-called 'tech support' on the phone with paypal, i figured it out. it is quite easy. i knew more about this than the tech-support did. i'll write the whole thing tonight for ya. don't give up!!! it's easy!!!!

Hi boo_lolly,

Thanks for your nice reply. All the best for your new book. I have gothrough your site and i realized the paypal integration in your site. But actually I need different from that one. Just users enter into the site and give their credit card information and password. Once the information given by user is correct then the amount will be credited to the respective account. I think you will understand my need.

Also, Iam waiting for your code for standard integrate code..
Thanks,

Hi boo_lolly,

Thanks for your nice reply. All the best for your new book. I have gothrough your site and i realized the paypal integration in your site. But actually I need different from that one. Just users enter into the site and give their credit card information and password. Once the information given by user is correct then the amount will be credited to the respective account. I think you will understand my need.

Also, Iam waiting for your code for standard integrate code..
Thanks,

then, what you want is the paypal API. basically you want paypal on YOUR page, without redirecting or anything like that. in fact, you probably don't even want it to LOOK like paypal, just a little paypal button when users are ready to give you money. all of this is feasible. it is more difficult than standard paypal integration, but it CAN be done. i will write the tutorial on standard integration. then write a few notes, tips, and steps for what you want to do. which by the way is called "Payflow Pro". it is a type of 'payflow gateways' that paypal offers. Payflow Pro allows your clients to make online transactions that are secured by PayPal without ever leaving your site.

in the meantime, you should check out a few sites to get the basic idea of the tasks to come... go to paypal.com and click 'merchant services'. in the middle somewhere you'll find a link inside a 'box' called Payflow Gateway. click it and read everything. if you have any questions please post them. i will be online all evening and able to answer your questions. but until then read the links i've provided, figure out a bunch of questions that you may have, and post 'em. i'll help you. i know what kind of a head-ache it can be. but we'll get through this =)

sorry about not getting back to you last night. i had a celebration at my house. unexpected surprize party for me regarding my new job. i've been working on the tutorial, but Forged's link looks like it's a great help when i reviewed it. it may be a little advanced, so let us know if you need help understanding the tutorial in his URL. good luck!

Hi bo_lolly,

Thanks you for your reply. I have also reviewd the url given by Forged. Thanks for all.

i want to add payment facility via credit card n paypal in my php website...
How it works please help me...!

hello every one , iam php developer ,so i want to connect or integrate the paypall with php ,iam quite new,im good php developer ,but this is my first experience integrate with paypall any body help how i start and how i implement the code with php ,please it is urgent any help me ?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.