I am looking for PHP coders that would like some experience with an online order form (donations). If you would like you may use the website as an example in your portfolio.

The project is for a non-profit organziation called LifeLine Pilots. They are trying to set up their website to receive online donations. They have already set up a crude page, but need help fine tweaking it.

http://www.lifelinepilots.org/orderform/orderform.php

The only present problem they are having is getting the code to reject the submission if the required parts are not filled out.

If you can help it would be greatly appreciated and if you need anything from me, i'd be more than happy to try to help.

thank you for your time and help.
kt

Hello i'd be happy to help if you email me the files you want editing

Regards

Nicholas

Thanks so much!

I attached a zip file with all the files included.
If you need anything else just let me know.

Thanks again.
kt

do you just want me to get the validation working? because i would also recommend including your Javascripts into the file instead of hardcoding it

do you just want me to get the validation working? because i would also recommend including your Javascripts into the file instead of hardcoding it

the javascript was added at the last minute to see if that would work with the required fields problem, and it didn't. it can be easily taken out or included. i would trust your recommendation over my knowledge.

i appreciate all your time and help. its greatly appreciated.
kt

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.