I have a small problem........
I have designed a page which should be accessed by valid users. after logging in , they have to access the page via a link. for this i have used send redirect method . but my session object is not being passed here.

via the session object, the username of the person logged in is retrieved , certain fields in the form will be filled automatically from the database. but iam not able to retrieve this session object to the form .
If i donot use any link ,the code works fine. but i have 3 links to be accessed.......

should i use <jsp:forward> ? ihave tried using this. but it doesn't work .

I have a small problem........
I have designed a page which should be accessed by valid users. after logging in , they have to access the page via a link. for this i have used send redirect method . but my session object is not being passed here.

via the session object, the username of the person logged in is retrieved , certain fields in the form will be filled automatically from the database. but iam not able to retrieve this session object to the form .
If i donot use any link ,the code works fine. but i have 3 links to be accessed.......

should i use <jsp:forward> ? ihave tried using this. but it doesn't work .

!!!!!!!! solved

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.