I recently installed CrackerTracker v5.x in my forums (phpbb2 with no mods, running a custom interface) and I'm having a massive amount of parsing errors.

Examples:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected ',' in /forum/includes/functions_post.php on line 103

103:  	}$lang, $phpEx, $phpbb_root_path;

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_INCLUDE_ONCE in /forum/includes/page_tail.php on line 36

'36:    overall_footer' => ( empty($gen_simple_header) ) ? 'overall_footer.tpl' : 'simple_footer.tpl')include_once($phpbb_root_path . 'ctracker/engines/ct_footer.' . $phpEx);

Any tips or hints as to what I'm doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You should post several lines of code before the line mentioned in the error + the line mentioned in the error. If possible post a "complete statement", ie a section of code that is more or less complete unto itself.

But I have to say, the code in your error statements looks very screwed up...

Thanks! Yeah, apparently it was getting oddly garbled somewhere along the line. I just completely reworked it, and now it runs like a dream.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.