I have apache in this dir C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\
and
Mail.php and PEAR.php are in this dir C:\php\PEAR\pear
When I add the files to the dir the log file is complaining about below, the wiki spits out the following:

Could not send confirmation mail.  Check address for invalid characters.
Mailer returned: Unable to find class for driver smtp

Error from apache log file before files are moved from php dir

[Fri Apr 20 17:21:17 2007] [error] [client 0.0.0.0] PHP Warning:  require_once(Mail.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\\Program Files\\Apache Software Foundation\\Apache2.2\\htdocs\\wiki\\includes\\UserMailer.php on line 87, referer: [url]http://server1/wiki/index.php/Special:Confirmemail[/url]
[Fri Apr 20 17:21:17 2007] [error] [client 0.0.0.0] PHP Fatal error:  require_once() [<a href=' function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'Mail.php' (include_path='C:\\Program Files\\Apache Software Foundation\\Apache2.2\\htdocs\\wiki;C:\\Program Files\\Apache Software Foundation\\Apache2.2\\htdocs\\wiki/includes;C:\\Program Files\\Apache Software Foundation\\Apache2.2\\htdocs\\wiki/languages;C:/PHP/PEAR;.;C:\\php5\\pear') in C:\\Program Files\\Apache Software Foundation\\Apache2.2\\htdocs\\wiki\\includes\\UserMailer.php on line 87, referer: [url]http://server1/wiki/index.php/Special:Confirmemail[/url]

Thanks, sj

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

good work

good work

Thanks whizz..

Finally got this working. The issues had nothing to do with UserMailer.php.

I Needed to make some changes in LocalSettings.php in my wiki dir. Mainly adding the path to pear in the line below:
$path = array( $IP, "$IP/includes", "$IP/languages", "C:\PHP\PEAR\pear");

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.