Ok, so I'm basically an ametuer Computer Graphics artist, and I plan to start creating a portfolio site... Here's my problem, I want to make a site thats interactive, (ie. Fancy button animations, Menu Animations) What synatx should I use? BTW: I'm intermediate/advanced when it comes to HTML coding.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I think you would get a lot better advice if you posted this over in one of the Web Development forums. This forum is dedicated to the Java programming language (not the same as JSP or JavaScript).

Oh, I thought that that was where I was, oops wrong link, sorry.

Javascript, DHTML and AJAX have advanced fair enough, so making a site which has all the eye candy is no problem as such. Look into third party JS libraries to add effects to your site. (Drag and drop, rollovers, tool tips etc.)

Try this link if you want to learn to develop a website using Visual studio 2005.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

>Ok, so I'm basically an ametuer Computer Graphics artist, and I plan to start creating a portfolio site

Ever heard of flash?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.