I have cretaed a menu using div tag.This div tag has a table in which rows are populated for menu.
Below that there is a flash embedded.The same code runs fine in IE,but the code doest not work on Netscape 6.1,though I have installed the plugin required for the same.Any one has solution ,how the same can be solved.

code for flash is as follows
<TABLE width='760' id='Tbl2' cellSpacing='0' cellPadding='0' border='0' >
<TR>
<td width='760' ><object classid='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' codebase='http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width='760' height='" & strHeightFlashContainer & "'" & " >
<param name='movie' value='strFlashContainerFileName?ImgPath=strFlashImageFileNameWithPath>
<param name='quality' value='high'>
<PARAM NAME='wmode' VALUE='transparent'>

<embed wmode='transparent' src='strFlashContainerFileName' quality='high' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width='760' height='strHeightFlashContainer' ></embed></object></td>
</TR>
</TABLE>

this code is generated dynalically ...
blue
thanks n regards

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

can you link to the page in question?

I didnt get u ...How to do that.

thanhs n regards
siddartha

what I mean is: can you give us a link to the page you are working on so we can see the problem for ourselves? It's rather difficult to diagnose the problem without really being able to see it.

what I mean is: can you give us a link to the page you are working on so we can see the problem for ourselves? It's rather difficult to diagnose the problem without really being able to see it.

My pc is not on net..so u wont be able to access the same.
things are fine but when I open my page in netscape dhtml menus dis appears...

Seems very diff for anyone to provide solution for the same without going thr code.Whatever sols are on net ,I have tried but its not working.

thnks n regards :)

so is it the flash that doesn't work or the drop down menu?

so is it the flash that doesn't work or the drop down menu?

I have got the solution, now my flash is in div tag and embeb tag has wmode=transparent and that works in netscape 7.0 n above.

thnks n regards
siddarthaPal :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.