Hi all,:icon_exclaim:
Refer to the term of commenting, does it has the comment generator for Ruby to generate the comments that we had comment on our classes, method or parameter like phpDoc or ScriptDoc for script.
I'm very glad for those who can tell me about this staff.
:)
Regards,
Sok

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I'm very new to Ruby and programming in general, so this may or may not help you. Ruby has this thing called Rdoc that generates an html document from your comments. You can format it like an html document as well which makes it easy to read. At the top of the document it has three frames which will allow you to click on the class, method, or object(I think) directly if you want to go edit or change something. I hope that helps.

I'm very new to Ruby and programming in general, so this may or may not help you. Ruby has this thing called Rdoc that generates an html document from your comments. You can format it like an html document as well which makes it easy to read. At the top of the document it has three frames which will allow you to click on the class, method, or object(I think) directly if you want to go edit or change something. I hope that helps.

linkage

:)
Well, It works. So thank for you help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.