Hi I am a self-taught asp.net developer - MCP / MCAD / MCSD - with a very good academic knowledge in Microsoft technologies. I haven't work for a company as a developer and lack of that experiece gets in the way against my progress. If any one can help me to overcome this hurdle - for a fee or prepared to work unpaid - in London, I will be immensly grateful.

I have very good skills in asp.net, sql server 2000, xhtml, css, javascript and vb.net.

Please reply

Nthusiast

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You can start by doing online consulting work for companies who may not have technical resources. As part of doing that you could let them know that you would like to use them as references for future employment opportunities

By doing that, the company could vouch for your technical skills and ability to deliver.

You can start by doing online consulting work for companies who may not have technical resources. As part of doing that you could let them know that you would like to use them as references for future employment opportunities

By doing that, the company could vouch for your technical skills and ability to deliver.

Thanks for the valuable advice

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.