Hello Php-Nukers.

I`ve got a problem..
My forum doesnt work properly :rolleyes:
http://www.frustratie.com/modules.php?name=Forums

I can see the forum load.. but cant put any topic or whatever .
I`m using php 7.3
When i look into the module on the left i see a navigation column.
when i click on forum index i get message page not found
als with Previeuw forum...
rest i can manage..
What is it that i do wrong :o

Hope somebody can help me and my forum will work ;)
Thnx

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

You've not added the forums yet. To add the forums, go to your Administration page. Look for Forums. Click it and you will see admin section of phpBB. From there, you can add the forums. After adding the forums, you can start posting.

Hope this helps

You've not added the forums yet. To add the forums, go to your Administration page. Look for Forums. Click it and you will see admin section of phpBB. From there, you can add the forums. After adding the forums, you can start posting.

Hope this helps

Hello PoA;
thanx for the quick reply

Didnt work,
as you can see by the link i already made a forum called "Information".
but can edit
then it says this form doesnt have any messages :rolleyes:

http://frustratie.com/modules.php?name=Forums

:o

I see "Information" but below that I found

"This board has no forums"

Am I missing something? Double check again on phpbb admin section.

You possibly set the forum URL incorrectly in the administration panel, have a look and see if it correct under configuration...

Its all done now :)

Only have some problem s with my arcade addon,, when it shows up in the main window is comes up with the standard subsilver phpbb,, but i`m using another theme beacause i`ve got a dark php site theme :( how can i change the theme for the arcade ?game

It will be using the subsilver stylesheet, either change the path from within the code, or, as you are not using subsilver, just overwrite the subsilver stylesheet and config files with the one for your current style :cheesy:

Also if you need additionnal help, I suggest searching the www.phpbb.com support forums - lots of people have had the same problems you have had in the past :D

I have recently started learning PHP_Nuke and MySQL and the like. I have PHP 5.0.3 running PHP Nuke 7.5 (not sure, but I'm fairly certain that the only way to setup PHP Nuke was to have a PHP foundation.) I have MySQL 4.1.9 running with Apache2.

I have a default site up and running, and am trying to configure the forums. When I login through the administrator interface, and click on the Forums link, I am taken to what should be the forums admin page, but nothing happens. I get a completely blank, white screen.

Have I misssed something simple? Do I need to download and install a version of PHPBB? I am fairly certain that PHPBB comes as part of PHP Nuke 7.5.

Also, clicking on the main menu (home page) link for the forums results in a page saying that the forums are not installed, but I can't seem to install them or configure them. Please help, because I pretty stuck at this point.

Thanks!
Greg

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.