Please help me how to create an NEWSLETTER(php code) thanking you all.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

So have you got your database and php setup then?

So have you got your database and php setup then?

yes I had database already.

And what features do you want your newsletter to have?

And what features do you want your newsletter to have?

Just a simple one to advertise something new to the site. I'm not sure if this is the feature you asking for, but if you can explain me more about feature as what you said that will be appreciated. Thank you.

>but if you can explain me more about feature as what you said that will be appreciated

Well basically, what do you want your newsletter to do. If it isn't anything too complicated you might not even need a database back-end.

You might be ok doing it with plain HTML and editing the source whenever you so wish.

>but if you can explain me more about feature as what you said that will be appreciated

Well basically, what do you want your newsletter to do. If it isn't anything too complicated you might not even need a database back-end.

You might be ok doing it with plain HTML and editing the source whenever you so wish.

For the meantime I don't want the complicated, plain HTML code only will be fine

PLease give an idea for doing this thing..

i guess i didn't read well enough but what exactly are you doing with this newsletter. are you emailing this to people, is it going on the website somewhere to be viewed.

i guess i didn't read well enough but what exactly are you doing with this newsletter. are you emailing this to people, is it going on the website somewhere to be viewed.

YES I will email to people.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.