I am new student in c programming class and I have to do a program that shows "currency Conversion" and then make a flow chart and control sheet.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

I am new student in c programming class and I have to do a program that shows "currency Conversion" and then make a flow chart and control sheet.

That's fantastic! Good luck to you!

I hated flow sheets, haha, they seem so useless, but they are really good for beginners :) and it sounds like your a beginner, cuz your talking about C language :)

That's fantastic! Good luck to you!

Thank you Chainsaw for the great examples Bobby Ross

hi ........i am kiran i am a new student in c prg i want to knw that which website helps me in studying prgraming............. also i have been given a program to write in which i have to take prices of three items calculate total and average and display result on separate lines .............plz hlp me

is it with decision or no?

commented: You're 5 years too late - -4

Where is this thread heading to?

i want the answer for a program wap to accept data dere we have to count number of characters,words,lines
i am waiting for reply

commented: I wouldn't hold your breath. +0

i want the answer for a program wap to accept data dere we have to count number of characters,words,lines
i am waiting for reply

We don't do homework. You do the work, You post the code, You ask questions about what You do not understand. We will help with that -- but We will not write the program for you.

Where is this thread heading to?

Into the Closed Thread heap for too many useless bumps.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.