C PROGRAMMING ASSIGNMENT

1. Express, using pseudo code, the algorithm to compute the nth root of a whole number (for example, the square root of the whole number for is 2).
2. Prepare a flow chart for the above algorithm.

3. The following has to do with the design of a computer program.

A reputable client of mine is desirous of having a computer program that (1) converts between currencies and (2) converts a given time on one country or Time Zone to another. For example, he may wish to convert Guyanese Dollars to US dollars and also, given the current time in London, he may wish to know the corresponding time in Guyana.

You are required to design the computer program. Your design should make provision for conversion between ten currencies and between ten countries/time zones. In view of the preceding, the design requirements are:
• Modularizes the program into at least three appropriate routines/functions.
• Describe each routine/function in terms of the (1) input, (2) processing and (3) output (i.e. the return value).
• Express in pseudo code each of the routines/functions that will perform the currency or time conversion.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

C PROGRAMMING ASSIGNMENT

1. Express, using pseudo code, the algorithm to compute the nth root of a whole number (for example, the square root of the whole number for is 2).
2. Prepare a flow chart for the above algorithm.

3. The following has to do with the design of a computer program.

A reputable client of mine is desirous of having a computer program that (1) converts between currencies and (2) converts a given time on one country or Time Zone to another. For example, he may wish to convert Guyanese Dollars to US dollars and also, given the current time in London, he may wish to know the corresponding time in Guyana.

You are required to design the computer program. Your design should make provision for conversion between ten currencies and between ten countries/time zones. In view of the preceding, the design requirements are:
• Modularizes the program into at least three appropriate routines/functions.
• Describe each routine/function in terms of the (1) input, (2) processing and (3) output (i.e. the return value).
• Express in pseudo code each of the routines/functions that will perform the currency or time conversion.

That is lot of homework , are you not planing to join software industry after completing your degree , if yes do not expect others to code for you.

You have to do your assignments yourself kishendra ...

yes you have to do your assignment youeself.....come one you're a big computer science student...and i bet you're from the University of Guyana. Trying hard is the best way even if you dont get it. try hard and produce at least something.

I certainly hope your professor finds this posting.

Ha ha ha.... That reminds me of my school days when i used to think "I wish some angel does my home work"....We are not here to solve assignments, are we?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.