am trying to make a timer circuit with the help of 89c52 micro controller. I have one assembly language program, but the programming kit supports only to C language. I want to translate assembly program to C program so that I can use it for the above mentioned micro controller. If anyone of you know how to translate, then please do tell me. Thank you. If any other information you need related to the circuit please ask about it.

_______________________-
SEO

am trying to make a timer circuit with the help of 89c52 micro controller. I have one assembly language program, but the programming kit supports only to C language. I want to translate assembly program to C program so that I can use it for the above mentioned micro controller. If anyone of you know how to translate, then please do tell me. Thank you. If any other information you need related to the circuit please ask about it.

_______________________-
SEO

U can write a C program where u can embed your assembly code.
See the following link on how to embed assembly code in C.
http://home.pacbell.net/bill_gi/bill/mentor_asmC.txt

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.