Hi! i have to create a game , purely in C Language. How to start and how to end? what kind of game can i try to make? which IDE to use ? i cant run <graphics.> header file for graphics in any IDE. How to configure init() = (&gm, &gd, "C:\Tc\") in Turbo C. How to use simple code and not very complex code. Please help me out, i am very confused.

Your help would be appreciated.
Regards,
Techy23

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

for starters I'd recommend text based games like sudoku, tictactoe, etc which are terminal based and should be easy to make
as for 3d games I'd usually go for C++ or Java because of the use of objects and ready made libraries but you could connect C with OpenGl for 3d purposes

you will know about graphice than you can creat game.

try to learn the graphics ist

How to start...

Same way you do with any program
1) decide what you want to make (without graphics)
2) write down how the game works
3) write down the steps it takes to play the game
4) expand each step until you can't expand it any more
5) write code to do one thing and TEST FULLY. Do not continue until this part works.
6) add one more thing to it (see #5)
7) continue until the game is complete.

and how to end?

Stop coding.

what kind of game can i try to make?

Something without graphics

which IDE to use ?

Whatever you want

i cant run <graphics.> header file for graphics in any IDE. How to configure init() = (&gm, &gd, "C:\Tc\") in Turbo C. How to use simple code and not very complex code.

Don't. You don't need graphics.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.