Use this thread to test rep

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Reply #1

Reply #2

Reply #3

That should give us enough to play with...

You guys are quick! Only 14 minutes

what's going on ? only walt posts are here. with whom is he talking or say, discussing ? thanks ;)

Don't worry about it... It doesn't concern everyone.

it's not the way of answering any question waltP. if anyone is asking, then rather than saying "it's none of your buisness" OR "you will not get it" OR "it's not for you", something like this MUST not be there while you are in a fourmn where you need to share info. it will be good for you and all if you share every possible thing you can. thanks anyways for your valuable replies.

He's probably just doing a test run for some functions regarding the site to check for bugs etc. and this thread will probably be deleted as soon as he's done with whatever he's doing

@zeroliken the same thing i was expecting from waltP. that's set. thanks. ;) and how thread can be deleted ? :-o

He's a moderator he can delete each and every post from this whole thread

that's good! that's why he was able to delete his one post in my thread. ;) wow!

FYI: Dani and I typically use Area 51 for testing stuff in production so as to avoid cluttering the publicly viewable forums with such things.

Dani and I typically use Area 51

lol :D

FYI: Dani and I typically use Area 51 for testing stuff in production so as to avoid cluttering the publicly viewable forums with such things.

Based on my test in Area 51, no rep comments are saved. I voted both Dani And James and no comments see to have been logged at all.

Oh yeah, you were going to break (IMO) the functionality.

OK, so comments are stored but no rep. It's Area 51 after all... I was interested in testing commants and rep here.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.