hey, i was wondering what is the best idea for a computer science project to be done, i thought a 3 D virtual city will be very helpful for tourism and educational purposes, its also fun to program.
does any one have better ideas? ;)

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I was also in need of a project ... graduation project ... I want to do it in java ... and I havnt come across a project yet ... I am thinking n thinking over n over again.

Your idea is a great one ... but it'll take a huge amount of time and effort ... do it if you feel you can do it.

hey can any 1 sgst me d best topics for projects... plz...

commented: Spellling (failed), reading (failed), being 5 years late with the "me too" - perfect!! -3

hey can any 1 sgst me d best topics for projects... plz...

Write a project which will convert sms type english sentences to proper readable sentences.

Something useful, a simple RSA encrypting application, with all that belongs, wrapped in some yellow paper is a safe bet :)

hi der...i am naveen ... i am in my final yr...doin my computer science...wanna to some awesome project..college is willing to pay 10 grands...so cud to pls temme a nice project ...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.