Hi,

I have a question regarding what type of degree to pursue. At the moment I am studying at a College want to pursue a career in programming (Computer Science), I will be graduating in Spring 09 and want to continue studying and get a degree in Computer Science.

My options are studying at University (Brick and Mortar) and not getting MSc or Studying Online while working as a fulltime QA and getting my MSc through the University of Edinburgh or University of Toronto.

I pesonally would prefer studying online as it would give me a chance to travel and learn about differenet cultures and communities.

Which path would be better?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Why are there only two options?

There are more options but these are the ones I think are best out of the ones I thought of.

If you know of a better option I would like to hear it.

How about work full-time for a year or two before going for masters? The working experiences might change your perspective and help you make a better decision.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.