ENRE 0 Newbie Poster

Ladies and Gentlemen: Project one with my expert analyses I find myself have Visual problems with Inartificial Intelligent. In developing H.D.V.H.O. high definition Visual holographic optics for short Visual Intelligent the program was basically just A.I. Artificial Intelligent that can move the image that would appear as 5in’ tall human and 3in’ wide out of some sort mogul, but for the follow the mogul would have to be big for maps Human body part’s is basically a Visual dictionary stores Large Amount’s Information from A-Z The Universes And Everyday thing’s words out dictionary and for the universes Some pictures Useful Data in Real life I would like too make this type of Technical program Visual Intelligence holograph “U can dream, create, design & build the most wonderful thing’s* place in the world, but it requires people two make the dream a reality W Disney”. Ai must learn to talk to a agent is a system that perceives its environment and takes actions often fail to communicate with each other…machine Humen’s word’s meaning’s are the hard One’s but make a code for this is criticaly but you get the idea
This program Cude be used as national Defence Planning *
mini holographic display to show Emotions
The broad classes of outcome for an AI test are:
• )Optimal: it is not possible to perform better
• )Strong super-human: performs better than all humans
• )Super-human: performs better than most humans
• (Sub-human: performs worse than most humans
• Q1) "Is it necessary for an intelligent system to possess a body? Q2) "What are necessary elements of embodied architectures?"
Q3) "[W]hat drives these systems?"
Q4) "How are we to proceed in a science of embodied systems?"
Q5) "[H]ow is [meaning] related to real objects?"
Q6) "What sort of ontology is necessary for describing and constructing knowledge about systems?"
Q7) "Which ontologies are created within the systems...?
•HOLOGRAPHY (OPTICS):Means of creating a unique photographic image with the use of a lens. Some sort of projection laser beam, or light emitting diode L.E.D. The photographic recording or scanner, scan’s 3.d. three dimensional of the image’s or object. pop up to wave at you some thing like that is called a Holography, which appears shining up or down depending on if you want the projection on you desk pops up out of some sort of lens-laser-beam-L.E.D. one of the three. Computer assembly’s three dimensional image to be an recognizable pattern of but which—when illuminated by coherent light, as by a laser beam—organizes the light into a three-dimensional representation of...what ever you scanned