Hello,

my name is Christopher Kurtz and I am a diploma thesis student at the Media Computing Group at RWTH Aachen University.

In my diploma thesis code name "Code Gestalt" I want to find out if and how a programmer's daily work can be simplified by providing new and intuitive ways to visualize source code. To that end I'd like to learn about your practical experience with visualization tools.

The findings of this survey will be used exclusively for scientific and research purposes in the context of a diploma thesis. Of course all information you provide will be used 100% anonymously.

The survey is available in English and German.

Of course you are also invited leave any additional comments in the topic below. Also feel free to spread the word in your blogs and tweets :-)

Thanks for your help!

Chris

I wanted to thank you all for your participation in the survey. The response was quite spectacular and I think this has become the largest scientific survey on that topic so far.

If you want to take the survey, hurry up, as I will close it tomorrow.

Thanks again, this project would not be possible without your help :-)

Regards,
Chris

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.