I have problem :?: in my assignment about developing Automated Internet Reservation (AIR) system. I attached the question along. If someone could give me ideas, suggestions or answer, will be truly appreciate. Hehe thank you so much ! ;)

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi Kakashi,
You have to find out in such a scenario, which kind of SDLC will be best to use and why. Either Waterfall Model or Rapid Application Development or Prototyping Model or Sprial model etc.

I have problem :?: in my assignment about developing Automated Internet Reservation (AIR) system. I attached the question along. If someone could give me ideas, suggestions or answer, will be truly appreciate. Hehe thank you so much ! ;)

i also having the same problem would u helping me the assignment

The very first thing that should strike to both of you having the assignment is you need to think yourself as the end user of the AIR system and look for the features that you would llike to avail. Once that is done you will realize the scope of AIR system.

When you realize this first step then you will have to decide that are you clear with all the requirements or not. It is extremely important to be clear with your requirements then only you can choos the SDLC model. If you think you are not clear with all requirements you should always proceed with Prototyping.

As far as dependability measures are considered I'm not technically aware of the term. Could you please throw some more light over it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.