hi!i need idea for final project of bcs honours..plzzz any1 give idea about the topic and the language name which would be used e.g JAVA.C++,C# etc....regards thanxxx

TrustyTony commented: Vaguely familiar looking language -3
Anuradha Mandal commented: Choose yourself by searching. +0

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

Maybe you should push it little and take minor in English ;)

commented: Like. +0

i need idea about my project not advice for my language...any1 else can tell which topic name should i select for my final year project and also suggest me the language.i.e java,c#,c++ etc....its urgent i need as many ides as provided by this comminity

commented: doesnt want help wants work to be done for them -1

Sorry dude, but we're not sympathetic toward people who go through N years of school and still can't come up with a something as trivial as a topic name. One has to work really hard to be that helpless.

commented: Good. +0

You're the best person who can pick what you can do and regarding a language, you already mentioned some

As for a language to do my project in I should choose this one.

Write an operating system in Ruby.

A digital calculator in Lisp

A digital calculator in Lisp

Ha, ha, world's shortest project. Of course infix processing takes some effort if you mean that.

commented: Really? What would it look like? +17

Make a steganography project in which data is sent over wav file and also you can use effective way to decode it....
Or you can go for image processing in Matlab....

Just gradguated and had no proplem thing of a project title, ask your tutor. things like Windows applications connected to a DB and allows data to be exported to XML or Excel or making your own compiler will get you good marks if you pay enough attention to the detail

Better still, you could create a C+++ compiler from C++

As you need a topic to do any project .....
as i m a b-tech student in cse of 3rd year.i have done a mini project myself on c# language.that was on mobile world.in this u can make new registration form,forgot password form,login form,welcome form(in this u can show differnt stock),....................................U CAN GO TO MOBILE SHOP FOR FURTHER DETAILS...........

Man go n code a project on JAVA that would be appropriate.

Ha, ha, world's shortest project. Of course infix processing takes some effort if you mean that.

What kind of code, you ask? Basically REPL loop for interpreted language:

(loop (print (eval (read))))

Provide some way to make multi-threaded programming brain-dead easy and safe for business programming on the JVM. Scala wouldn't be a bad choice for language.

Heck, if you really pulled it off, you could be the next big thing in the industry. You'd have just solved one of the biggest and most important problems facing the industry right now.

[In case you're not up-to-speed with the threading thing: The number of CPU cores will probably double every 18 months for the foreseeable future, and yet nearly all of our most commonly used programming models are sequential -- IE: single threaded. That's a problem.]

commented: Good suggestion +13

[In case you're not up-to-speed with the threading thing: The number of CPU cores will probably double every 18 months for the foreseeable future, and yet nearly all of our most commonly used programming models are sequential -- IE: single threaded. That's a problem.]

Not really. Single-threaded programs still work perfectly fine. Also, the vast majority of "business programming" (*twitch*) is already multithreaded -- most web apps use multiple threads just fine. Multithreading is not the hard part.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.