I'm trying create a system flowchart which shows ms access as the database. I'm going to create a patient database and a invenroty database and a few others. I believea system flowchart does not show individual programs but rather the computer devices that make up the system and the basic software programs as a whole. I understand the concept but i'm unsure how to draw the system flowchart. I just want a example the book i'm learning from falls a little short in pictures showing actual flowcharts. Remember just want a example to start me out in the right direction.

Thanks
Augie

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

These images are regular flowcharts. I think system flowcharts are a little different. That's why I'm having a problem

Unfortunately a flowchart is a flowchart. It can even be made for the process of deciding which TV to buy !
Given all the basic elements remain same I donno what else you're looking for.. ?

ok ! thanks for the help

Is thereb any diference between flowchatrs and system flowcharts

System Flowchart is Different to PROGRAM FLOWCHART.. System Flowchart is little bit HARDER than program flowchart.. Because System flowchart is a graphic of the procedures involved in coverting data on input media to data in output form.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.