dear all,

i need your help regarding to my final year project title. i was proposed a topic which is named cleversecure encryption system to my supervisor but he said that my system is too simple. it is because i only plan to do the encryption and decryption on the file,document in the computer.the system also allowed user to send an encrypted email to someone. the system also will generate an .exe file, so that the receiver no need to install that software on their machine.

actually i'm also not satisfied with this topic. can anyone suggest any related topic with my degree in Software engineer. i'm also interested on mobile application or wireless technology.i need your help!!! i can't think right now

please reply to me today
:(

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Maybe you would find an idea by using the search feature of the forums - there are about 2 million posts for "final year project" help...

>can anyone suggest any related topic with my degree in Software engineer.
You just took the class for a whole year. How is it possible that you're incapable of picking a project that suits what you've learned?

Apparently, the trick these days seems to be in choosing a project with the highest apparent difficulty which attracts the highest possible mark with the least amount of actual effort :icon_rolleyes:

Any fool can choose a hard project which they will fail miserably at, or an easy one which will just get thrown out.

Meh, it's just another unanswerable "goldilocks problem" because we have no information about what the OP is truly capable of.

> i need your help regarding to my final year project title
How about a study of the forum posts which ask for a final year project ?
Discuss reasons for posting, expectations of results, actual experiences.
What drives a student to post such a thread in the first place?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.