hello friends,
please i need your help or opinion on what to choose as my project title, as i will be writting my projct in less than five months time, i need to submit my project titles to my supervisor,he will be the one to choose a title he wants from the list of titles i give to him. so i actually want to get myself prepared and probably sell the idea of the best title i have to him. but the truth is that i don't even know the titles to give him and the one to specify that i can handle best. please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'll welcome any idea but particularly anything that has to do with software applications, building a website, networking and anything easy but educative and interesting for a school environment.
please help me out!!!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

thanks guy,
i appreciate, but i just want to clarify something about the link you sent to me, actually the link you gave me is for another thread, are you suggesting that i pick a title from that thread. please clarify me.
but i'll welcome other ideas also.
thanks.

yes, I mean to search on project, graduation project and so on you'll find a lot of resources and discussion made before, no one like to re-discuss it here :)
I mean search and read better than starting new thread and don't find a lot of people discssing it with you, got me?

[myself prepared and probably sell the idea of the best title i have to him. but the truth is that i don't even know the titles to give him and the one to specify that i can handle best. please help

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.