Hi,

What can I do for this error?

error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not

support default-int.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

This mostly appears when you have not specified main to return a certain type, Though that is just in general , It would be better if you would post your code down.

main(){//Causes the error
int main(){//No Error,

Though that is pretty generalised, Hope its the same error,

This mostly appears when you have not specified main to return a certain type, Though that is just in general , It would be better if you would post your code down.

main(){//Causes the error
int main(){//No Error,

Though that is pretty generalised, Hope its the same error,

--------------------------------------------------
CPU.cpp file 
-----------------------------------------------------
#include "StdAfx.h"
#include "cpu.h"
#include <iostream>
#include <tchar.h>

TKLong  CPU::s_time = 0;
TKLong CPU::s_idleTime;
TKLong CPU::s_kernelTime;
TKLong CPU::s_userTime;

int    CPU::s_count = 0;
int    CPU::s_index = 0;
int    CPU::s_lastCpu = 0;
int    CPU::s_cpu[];

HINSTANCE CPU::s_hKernel = NULL;

pfnGetSystemTimes CPU::s_pfnGetSystemTimes = NULL;

CPU::CPU()
{    
    if( s_hKernel == NULL )
    {   
        s_hKernel = LoadLibrary( _T("Kernel32.dll") );
        if( s_hKernel != NULL )
        {
            s_pfnGetSystemTimes = (pfnGetSystemTimes)GetProcAddress( s_hKernel, "GetSystemTimes" );
            if( s_pfnGetSystemTimes == NULL )
            {
                FreeLibrary( s_hKernel ); s_hKernel = NULL;
            }
        }
    }
}

CPU::~CPU()
{
    if( s_hKernel == NULL )
    {
        FreeLibrary( s_hKernel ); s_hKernel = NULL;
    }
}

void CPU::GetUsage()
{
	 dwStartTick = GetTickCount();
	 dwIdleSt = GetIdleTime();
Sleep();
dwStopTick = GetTickCount();
dwIdleEd = GetIdleTime();
PercentIdle = ((100*(dwIdleEd - dwIdleSt)) / (dwStopTick - dwStartTick));

TKLong sTime;
    int sLastCpu;    

sTime           = s_time;
    sLastCpu        = s_lastCpu;          

TKLong time;
    TKLong idleTime;
    TKLong kernelTime;
    TKLong userTime;

GetSystemTimeAsFileTime( (LPFILETIME)&time );

if( sTime == 0 )
    {        
        if( s_pfnGetSystemTimes != NULL )
        {
            s_pfnGetSystemTimes( (LPFILETIME)&idleTime, (LPFILETIME)&kernelTime, (LPFILETIME)&userTime );
        }
        else
        {
            idleTime    = 0;
            kernelTime  = 0;
            userTime    = 0;
        }

s_time              = time;
        s_idleTime          = idleTime;
        s_kernelTime        = kernelTime;
        s_userTime          = userTime;

s_lastCpu           = 0;       

}

if( s_pfnGetSystemTimes != NULL )
    {
        s_pfnGetSystemTimes( (LPFILETIME)&idleTime, (LPFILETIME)&kernelTime, (LPFILETIME)&userTime );
    }
    else
    {
        idleTime    = 0;
        kernelTime  = 0;
        userTime    = 0;
    }

int cpu;

{    

TKLong usr = userTime   - s_userTime;
        TKLong ker = kernelTime - s_kernelTime;
        TKLong idl = idleTime   - s_idleTime;

TKLong sys = (usr + ker);		

if( sys == 0 )
		{
            cpu = 0;
		}
        else
		{
            cpu = (int)( (sys - idl) *100 / sys );      
		}

s_time              = time;

s_idleTime          = idleTime;
        s_kernelTime        = kernelTime;
        s_userTime          = userTime;

s_cpu[(s_index++) %5] = cpu;

s_count ++;
        if( s_count > 5 ) 
		{
            s_count = 5;
		}

int i;
        cpu = 0;
        for( i = 0; i < s_count; i++ )
		{
            cpu += s_cpu[i];        
		}

cpu         = cpu / s_count;        
        s_lastCpu        = cpu;
    }    

cout<<"systm usage........"<<sLastCpu<<"\n";  
}

int main()
{
    CPU cpu1;
	cpu1.GetUsage();
    return 0;
}

-------------------------------------------------------------------
CPU.h file
-----------------------------------------------------------------

#pragma once

//#include "TKTime.h"
#include <iostream>
#include <winbase.h>
#include <windows.h>

using namespace std;

typedef BOOL ( __stdcall * pfnGetSystemTimes)( LPFILETIME lpIdleTime, LPFILETIME lpKernelTime, LPFILETIME lpUserTime );
 typedef __int64             TKLong;
 #define     _WIN32_WINNT    (0x0500)
 #define     UNICODE
#define     _UNICODE

class CPU
{
public:
    CPU( void );
    ~CPU( void );

void GetUsage();
private:

static TKLong s_time;
    static TKLong s_idleTime;
    static TKLong s_kernelTime;
    static TKLong s_userTime;

static int    s_lastCpu;
    static int    s_cpu[5];
    static int    s_count;
    static int    s_index;

static TKLong s_lastUpTime;

static HINSTANCE s_hKernel;
    static pfnGetSystemTimes s_pfnGetSystemTimes;   
};

It would be helpful if you told us which line the error occurred on so that we don't have to read the whole program to find out.

As Sky has mentioned, there are several potential causes of this error.
I think it's most often related to incorrectly/ambiguously defined variables, function parameters or function return types.

From what I understand of this (I have encountered it before):
In MS's attempts to make VS2005 more conformable to the standard, VS2005 onwards requires all variables, parameters and return types to be explicitly declared.

In previous editions of VS, the compiler would assume int for variables which were ambiguously defined...

Consider this as a random example:

for ( int i = 0; i < (const)(myVector.size()); i++ ) 
{
    // Do something....
}

QUICK NOTE: Assume that myVector is declared elsewhere as a std::vector!

in VS 2003 and earlier, the above code would compile correctly without errors or warnings, but in VS 2005 onwards you'll get the C4430 error/warning message.

Now what was wrong with the above code?
Well, if you look at the for loop, particularly the conditional part, what do we see?

i<(const)(myVector.size());

From the first part of the for loop, We can see that i is declared as an int, but what about myVector.size() in the conditional part?? What's going on there?

Well, the return value of the call to myVector.size() has been cast to const, (probably by some insanely overzealous member of the const-correctness brigade!), but what would that convert to? const what?

In previous versions of VS (2003 and earlier), the compiler would assume that int was implied, so the returned value would be cast to int (or const int in this example) and the for loop would work.

Note: The call to myVector.size() returns a size_t, not an int. So without 'captain const' performing his stupid cast and the compilers resultant assumption, the for loop would've probably failed to compile, as I believe int and size_t are incompatible for direct comparison!

For VS2005 onwards, the compiler will no longer make any assumptions in these sorts of cases and will quite correctly flag an error.

So in order to get the code in the example to compile in VS2005 onwards, you'd probably have to change the for loops declaration to be something like:

for ( int i = 0; i < (int)(myVector.size()); i++ ) 
{
    // Do something....
}

or perhaps (depending on what's going to happen inside the body of the loop):

for ( size_t i = 0; i < myVector.size(); i++ ) 
{
    // Do something....
}

I can't guarantee that the above info is absolutely 100% correct, but it's what I've been led to believe...It worked for me! (but I have been known to be wrong from time to time!)

I also can't guarantee that these are the only types of situations in which the error will be thrown, there may be other conditions where this particular error is caused!

Hope this is of some help!
Jas.

It would be helpful if you told us which line the error occurred on so that we don't have to read the whole program to find out.

Hi,

I got error in winbase.h. totally 146 errors . All errors are same.
error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
I got error in all DWORD and WORD (winbase.h)

>#include <winbase.h>
Remove that line. It's superfluous anyway as windows.h correctly includes winbase.h.

After that place all system header includes in StdAfx.h (and remove them from .cpp files (after #include "StdAfx.h" )...

>#include <winbase.h>
Remove that line. It's superfluous anyway as windows.h correctly includes winbase.h.

Hi,

i removed winbase.h file...
I got following error.

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjBase.h(378) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'IRpcStubBuffer'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjBase.h(378) : error C2079: 'IRpcStubBuffer' uses undefined struct 'IRpcStubBuffer'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjBase.h(379) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'IRpcChannelBuffer'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjBase.h(379) : error C2371: 'IRpcChannelBuffer' : redefinition; different basic types
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\RpcNdr.h(676) : see declaration of 'IRpcChannelBuffer'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(47) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'IUnknown'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(47) : warning C4091: ' : ignored on left of 'interface' when no variable is declared
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(53) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'AsyncIUnknown'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(53) : warning C4091: ' : ignored on left of 'interface' when no variable is declared
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(59) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'IClassFactory'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(59) : warning C4091: ' : ignored on left of 'interface' when no variable is declared
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(109) : error C2371: 'IUnknown' : redefinition; different basic types
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(47) : see declaration of 'IUnknown'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(135) : error C2065: 'This' : undeclared identifier
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(136) : error C2065: '_pRpcChannelBuffer' : undeclared identifier
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(136) : error C2275: 'IRpcChannelBuffer' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\RpcNdr.h(676) : see declaration of 'IRpcChannelBuffer'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(137) : error C2275: 'PRPC_MESSAGE' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\RpcDceP.h(51) : see declaration of 'PRPC_MESSAGE'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(137) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ')' before identifier '_pRpcMessage'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(137) : warning C4229: anachronism used : modifiers on data are ignored
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(137) : error C2182: 'IUnknown_QueryInterface_Stub' : illegal use of type 'void'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(137) : error C2078: too many initializers
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(137) : error C2275: 'PRPC_MESSAGE' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\RpcDceP.h(51) : see declaration of 'PRPC_MESSAGE'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(138) : error C2059: syntax error : ')'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(145) : error C2275: 'IRpcChannelBuffer' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(146) : error C2275: 'PRPC_MESSAGE' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(146) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ')' before identifier '_pRpcMessage'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(146) : warning C4229: anachronism used : modifiers on data are ignored
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(146) : error C2182: 'IUnknown_AddRef_Stub' : illegal use of type 'void'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(146) : error C2078: too many initializers
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(146) : error C2275: 'PRPC_MESSAGE' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(147) : error C2059: syntax error : ')'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(154) : error C2275: 'IRpcChannelBuffer' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(155) : error C2275: 'PRPC_MESSAGE' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(155) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ')' before identifier '_pRpcMessage'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(155) : warning C4229: anachronism used : modifiers on data are ignored
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(155) : error C2182: 'IUnknown_Release_Stub' : illegal use of type 'void'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(155) : error C2078: too many initializers
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(155) : error C2275: 'PRPC_MESSAGE' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(156) : error C2059: syntax error : ')'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(285) : error C2371: 'AsyncIUnknown' : redefinition; different basic types
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(53) : see declaration of 'AsyncIUnknown'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(396) : error C2275: 'IRpcChannelBuffer' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(397) : error C2275: 'PRPC_MESSAGE' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(397) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ')' before identifier '_pRpcMessage'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(397) : warning C4229: anachronism used : modifiers on data are ignored
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(397) : error C2182: 'AsyncIUnknown_Begin_QueryInterface_Stub' : illegal use of type 'void'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(397) : error C2078: too many initializers
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(397) : error C2275: 'PRPC_MESSAGE' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(398) : error C2059: syntax error : ')'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(408) : error C2275: 'IRpcChannelBuffer' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(409) : error C2275: 'PRPC_MESSAGE' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(409) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ')' before identifier '_pRpcMessage'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(409) : warning C4229: anachronism used : modifiers on data are ignored
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(409) : error C2182: 'AsyncIUnknown_Finish_QueryInterface_Stub' : illegal use of type 'void'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(409) : error C2078: too many initializers
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(409) : error C2275: 'PRPC_MESSAGE' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(410) : error C2059: syntax error : ')'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(419) : error C2275: 'IRpcChannelBuffer' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(420) : error C2275: 'PRPC_MESSAGE' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(420) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ')' before identifier '_pRpcMessage'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(420) : warning C4229: anachronism used : modifiers on data are ignored
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(420) : error C2182: 'AsyncIUnknown_Begin_AddRef_Stub' : illegal use of type 'void'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(420) : error C2078: too many initializers
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(420) : error C2275: 'PRPC_MESSAGE' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(421) : error C2059: syntax error : ')'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(430) : error C2275: 'IRpcChannelBuffer' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(431) : error C2275: 'PRPC_MESSAGE' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(431) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ')' before identifier '_pRpcMessage'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(431) : warning C4229: anachronism used : modifiers on data are ignored
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(431) : error C2182: 'AsyncIUnknown_Finish_AddRef_Stub' : illegal use of type 'void'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(431) : error C2078: too many initializers
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(431) : error C2275: 'PRPC_MESSAGE' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(432) : error C2059: syntax error : ')'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(441) : error C2275: 'IRpcChannelBuffer' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(442) : error C2275: 'PRPC_MESSAGE' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(442) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ')' before identifier '_pRpcMessage'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(442) : warning C4229: anachronism used : modifiers on data are ignored
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(442) : error C2182: 'AsyncIUnknown_Begin_Release_Stub' : illegal use of type 'void'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(442) : error C2078: too many initializers
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(442) : error C2275: 'PRPC_MESSAGE' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(443) : error C2059: syntax error : ')'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(452) : error C2275: 'IRpcChannelBuffer' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(453) : error C2275: 'PRPC_MESSAGE' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(453) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ')' before identifier '_pRpcMessage'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(453) : warning C4229: anachronism used : modifiers on data are ignored
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(453) : error C2182: 'AsyncIUnknown_Finish_Release_Stub' : illegal use of type 'void'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(453) : error C2078: too many initializers
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(453) : error C2275: 'PRPC_MESSAGE' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(454) : error C2059: syntax error : ')'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(475) : error C2371: 'IClassFactory' : redefinition; different basic types
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(59) : see declaration of 'IClassFactory'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(559) : error C2275: 'IRpcChannelBuffer' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(560) : error C2275: 'PRPC_MESSAGE' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(560) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ')' before identifier '_pRpcMessage'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(560) : warning C4229: anachronism used : modifiers on data are ignored
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(560) : error C2182: 'IClassFactory_RemoteCreateInstance_Stub' : illegal use of type 'void'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(560) : error C2078: too many initializers
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(560) : error C2275: 'PRPC_MESSAGE' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(561) : error C2059: syntax error : ')'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(571) : error C2275: 'IRpcChannelBuffer' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(572) : error C2275: 'PRPC_MESSAGE' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(572) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ')' before identifier '_pRpcMessage'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(572) : warning C4229: anachronism used : modifiers on data are ignored
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(572) : error C2182: 'IClassFactory_RemoteLockServer_Stub' : illegal use of type 'void'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(572) : error C2078: too many initializers
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(572) : error C2275: 'PRPC_MESSAGE' : illegal use of this type as an expression
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\Unknwn.h(573) : error C2059: syntax error : ')'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(47) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'IMarshal'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(47) : warning C4091: ' : ignored on left of 'interface' when no variable is declared
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(53) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'IMarshal2'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(53) : warning C4091: ' : ignored on left of 'interface' when no variable is declared
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(59) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'IMalloc'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(59) : warning C4091: ' : ignored on left of 'interface' when no variable is declared
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(65) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'IMallocSpy'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(65) : warning C4091: ' : ignored on left of 'interface' when no variable is declared
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(71) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'IStdMarshalInfo'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(71) : warning C4091: ' : ignored on left of 'interface' when no variable is declared
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(77) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'IExternalConnection'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(77) : warning C4091: ' : ignored on left of 'interface' when no variable is declared
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(83) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'IMultiQI'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(83) : warning C4091: ' : ignored on left of 'interface' when no variable is declared
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(89) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'AsyncIMultiQI'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(89) : warning C4091: ' : ignored on left of 'interface' when no variable is declared
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(95) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'IInternalUnknown'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(95) : warning C4091: ' : ignored on left of 'interface' when no variable is declared
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(101) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'IEnumUnknown'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(101) : warning C4091: ' : ignored on left of 'interface' when no variable is declared
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(107) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'IBindCtx'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(107) : warning C4091: ' : ignored on left of 'interface' when no variable is declared
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(113) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'IEnumMoniker'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK XPSP2\Include\ObjIdl.h(113) : fatal error C1003: error count exceeds 100; stopping compilation

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.