Hi Friends,
Can you please help me write 3 functions in C++.
It's based on a 2 dimensional linked-list

The 3 functions that i have left to write are:

1.get_data: If data retrieval is successful return true otherwise return false.

2. update_data: This function updates the data located in the specified row and column of the linked list and above, returns true if data update is successful and returns false otherwise.

3. remove_data: This function removes a node located in the specified row and column from the linked list. If the node does not exist then return false other wise
remove the node and return true.

Attached is the project that i have managed to complete with the help of my tutor.

Can any one help me please, this will give me a bonus 5% in my course work.

Thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Yes we can help you, but you must post code for us to help with. Read the Rules and the important sticky posts for info.

Hey dude, Anurag is looking for you, thanks for uploading the assignment on Dani Web LMAO now go DO IT YOURSELF!!!

hey, guys done the assignment already????

Hi Friends,
Can you please help me write 3 functions in C++.
It's based on a 2 dimensional linked-list

The 3 functions that i have left to write are:

1.get_data: If data retrieval is successful return true otherwise return false.

2. update_data: This function updates the data located in the specified row and column of the linked list and above, returns true if data update is successful and returns false otherwise.

3. remove_data: This function removes a node located in the specified row and column from the linked list. If the node does not exist then return false other wise
remove the node and return true.

Attached is the project that i have managed to complete with the help of my tutor.

Can any one help me please, this will give me a bonus 5% in my course work.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Sorry, I don't understand your question. Could you please send me your updated program so I can have a look at it and hopefully come up with the best possible solution.

Cheers...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.