can u show me hw to do puzzle from maze:
i need ur help sir please:
the instruction is like below:
1) Get all types of puzzles from maze.txt, create a menu and display them on the screen, so that users can choose the puzzle. The menu’s content must consist of a) maze’s name; b) maze’s dimension; c) maze’s map. Refer to the demo.exe (DEMO::SCREEN #1) [2, 3]1
2) Solve Level-1 puzzle4: the route is only from top to bottom, right to left, without branching. [3, 2] 1
3) Solve Level-2 puzzle4: any type of route is possible, but there is always only one route to reach, without branching. [6, 2] 1
4) Solve Level-3 puzzle4: Similar to level-2 puzzle but there are routes3 that do not lead to the destination. Backtracking is needed. [2, 2] 1

NOTE: For task 2, 3 and 4, the program must show the walk-through in the maze from the entrance until the destination2. The solution must be in UP, DOWN, LEFT, and RIGHT (as in Appendix A).
>>pls sir can u find me the solution.....

Salem commented: Use recursion -> http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread245333.html -3

i was going to give you the answer.

but since i'm a woman, and you are obviously looking for a "sir", i guess I'll have to decline.

i was going to give you the answer.

but since i'm a woman, and you are obviously looking for a "sir", i guess I'll have to decline.

just admit it you can not do it either right??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.