Create a c++ program that would translate words to numbers using if, else and switch statements only. The maximum number to be inputted is 999999999. All numbers should be integers. Those are the conditions. Help please? :)

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

>Help please?
"Help" doesn't constitute doing your thinking for you. It doesn't constitute doing your typing for you either. Until you come up with something besides a program requirement, and thus prove that you're not looking for a handout, you're welcome to piss off.

commented: BOO +0

>Help please?
"Help" doesn't constitute doing your thinking for you. It doesn't constitute doing your typing for you either. Until you come up with something besides a program requirement, and thus prove that you're not looking for a handout, you're welcome to piss off.

Look, if you don't have any brthers or sisters to nag and rant on about how sh*tful your life is, don't do it on my page. Rant about it on your mirror, k? I'm only a student seeking for help. I'm not forcing you nor anyone to give the help I'm needing.. And I'm not asking for your sermon also.. So.. You be the one to pissss off. ;)

>I'm only a student seeking for help.
Read our rules. Until you show some effort, you're a cheater looking for a free ride, and you'll be treated accordingly. Accordingly, in this case is non-moderators showing hostility, and moderators closing your thread/applying warnings and infractions to your account.

>So.. You be the one to pissss off.
Very well, I'll report this thread as a violation of Daniweb's rules and be on my way. Good luck with cheating on your homework, I hope you fail your class miserably.

>I'm only a student seeking for help.
Read our rules. Until you show some effort, you're a cheater looking for a free ride, and you'll be treated accordingly. Accordingly, in this case is non-moderators showing hostility, and moderators closing your thread/applying warnings and infractions to your account.

>So.. You be the one to pissss off.
Very well, I'll report this thread as a violation of Daniweb's rules and be on my way. Good luck with cheating on your homework, I hope you fail your class miserably.

SURE. :) GO ahead report-happy person. :) ..|.. If that's how you perceive me, then so be it. I don't need your rude reactions <<you wonderful, wonderful person>>. Mua :3

Since you've both reported this thread (which was amusing from my point of view) I'll respond instead of just slapping on an infraction and run along.
@pamelaanne05: Read this and this and then this. When you fully understand both pages, post your effort here and you'll (probably) receive the help you need.
@Narue: Although you're absolutely right, here's some advice. Drink tea, have a smoke or eat chocolate. I'm worried about your blood-pressure. ;)

[edit]
I missed the post above mine. @pamelaanne05: That one was over the line. Fun-time is over, start acting like an adult or this thread is closed.

>Drink tea, have a smoke or eat chocolate.
I'm drinking a nice Rooibos chai right now, it's yummy. And I don't smoke.

>I'm worried about your blood-pressure.
No worries, the tone of my posts has no correlation with my emotional state. :)

guys. can you help me. give some example plss.. words convert to numbers using (switch,1-50). give me plss

commented: Did you READ the thread? -1
commented: soulcandra44 should at least try out the problem instead of asking people to give him/her the solution +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.