i have a major error whenever i run my code...

im using visual studio c++ 2010 express.

here's the code:

# include <allegro.h>
# include <iostream>
# include <cmath>

#define down 0
#define left 32
#define right 64
#define up 96

int main(){
	allegro_init();
	install_keyboard();
	install_mouse();
	set_gfx_mode(GFX_AUTODETECT_WINDOWED, 640, 480, 0, 0);

BITMAP* walking = load_bitmap("sprite1.bmp", NULL);
	BITMAP* buffer = create_bitmap(640, 480);
	int x = 0;
	int y = 0;

bool done = false;

while (done != true){

if (key[KEY_UP] && y != 0){
			y = y--;
		}
		else if (key[KEY_DOWN] && y != 470){
			y = y++;
		}
		if (key[KEY_LEFT] && x != 0){
			x = x--;
		}
		else if (key[KEY_RIGHT] && x != 630){
			x = x++;
		}

else if (key[KEY_ESC]){
			bool done = true;
	}

blit(walking, buffer, 0, 0, 0,0, 96, 128);
	blit(buffer, screen, 0, 0,0 ,0 ,640, 480);
	rest (25);
	clear_bitmap(buffer);
	readkey();

}

return 0;
}

END_OF_MAIN()

heres the errors:

'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\My c++ Projects\kjega;kew\Debug\kjega;kew.exe', Symbols loaded.
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\alleg42.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\ddraw.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcrt4.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\secur32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\dciman32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\gdi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\user32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\dinput.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\winmm.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\dsound.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\version.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcr100.dll', Symbols loaded.
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcr100d.dll', Symbols loaded.
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\hid.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\setupapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\wintrust.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\crypt32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\msasn1.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'kjega;kew.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\imagehlp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
The thread 'Win32 Thread' (0xe74) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 'Win32 Thread' (0x434) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 'Win32 Thread' (0x344) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The program '[3636] kjega;kew.exe: Native' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

PLEASE HELP ME ive tried uninstalling it and reinstalling and none of it works!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I don't know what the solution is, but the problem seems to be with visual studio not being able to find any of the dll that it needs. Did you try a forum for visual studio, or searching for any of the errors on Google?

i tried all that but i found out what the problem was =)

The program '[3636] kjega;kew.exe: Native' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

For future reference this means that the program has reached the end of main() successfully.

The pdb errors simply indicate that VS has no debugging information (Intellisense, etc) for those DLLs.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.