hi friends ...
this is my 1st post ...m sure it gonna be beneficial to me..
wel m facing problem in dis assignment..as m nt dt gud in c++ programmin...pls help me out .....we have to use doubly linked list...n ya if its possible in Borland's C++ Builder6(pro)2005 compiler....as in my uni i have to use dis compiler...
cheers
Anant
Assignment requirements
Overview
You are required to implement a contact manager. The database will consist of a single screen with facilities to input a user’s details such as: name, address, email address, phone number and photograph. This application may be useful to you as a contact manager after the assignment so make sure it is maintainable as you may wish to add other fields for personal use. The screen should display the current date and time and these values are also held with the contact’s details to indicate the date and time of record update.

Depending on the level achieved, some or all of the following facilities are available to the user:

Add adds the current contact’s details to the database
Update allows modification of the database record
Delete allows deletion of a database record
Search by name (either exact match or nearest match)
Search incrementally backwards and forwards using buttons
New Key select a new search key; address for example
Close close the application
Load load a different database from file
Save save database under a different name

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi; welcome to Daniweb. While most people here try to be accomodating when others post in a foreign language (though I don't speak for everybody else), it's usually advisable to post in English. You'll probably get more and better answers if you post in the language everybody's using. You can use online translation software (http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en) to get a pretty reasonable result.

wel i guess i have send dt in english....pls check it clearly..
cheers
anant

Hmm...

m sure it gonna be beneficial to me..
wel m facing problem in dis assignment..as m nt dt gud in c++ programmin...pls help me out .....we have to use doubly linked list...n ya if its possible in Borland's C++ Builder6(pro)2005 compiler....as in my uni i have to use dis compiler...

This appears to be some sort of netspeak. This generally turns away the top 90% of responses you might receive, likely the better ones, and reduces your responses to those who also communicate this way -- and the generally poorer quality of information these responses contain.

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#writewell

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.