hey sir,
i need your help to solve a program?
question is= write a program for assesment system of university. the basic idea is to calculate the GPA of each subject and then calculate the GPA of whole semester and the basic of that GPA calculate the grade and remarks?
three subjects(english,computer,calculus) as input from the user. calculate the GPA of each subject and the whole semester. total marks of a subject are 100 and each subject is of 3 credit hours.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

What, specificially, do you need help with? Post what you have done so far, even if its wrong, and ask specific question(s).

Daniweb member rules sais this: Do provide evidence of having done some work yourself if posting questions from school or work assignments. I don't see any attempt of doing this program. Also, we won't just hand you the program. So start working on it, and only when you encounter problems, you come here and ask for help. Good luck.

sir i do it but it is not working on my pc

Post which is not working in your PC.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.