Hi.this is my first thread on this forum im new here..im on my final year to be a computer engineer im almost done with my MCSD certification..yet i cant decide a software project for my graduation :sad: im looking for briliant ideas with some details about acheiving them.. im so in need for help...

About Me:Im in my final year to be computer engineer.. i prefere programming more than any and good experienced with Java and C++, but i prefere working under microsoft framework... i would love to have ur advices and notes plz.
thank you ;)

Hi.this is my first thread on this forum im new here..im on my final year to be a computer engineer im almost done with my MCSD certification..yet i cant decide a software project for my graduation :sad: im looking for briliant ideas with some details about acheiving them.. im so in need for help...

About Me:Im in my final year to be computer engineer.. i prefere programming more than any and good experienced with Java and C++, but i prefere working under microsoft framework... i would love to have ur advices and notes plz.
thank you ;)

Hi,

If you really want to do coding that also under microsoft framework, there are lots of things you can do. especially current area of CRM/EAI.

Develop a tool which will seamlessly transfer messages among all Microsoft based platform as well as non microsoft platform ex. Linux, Unix.

like -- IT is like message driven framework. Creates Tunnel amang system to be used by application on those platform for work on without bothering who is client.

ex. application on NT1 will subscribe to your message framework for a tunnel. Same tunnel will be open by servers on other platform also,

They can pass boradcast as well directed messages to each other.

cheers
~Jayant

Hi,

If you really want to do coding that also under microsoft framework, there are lots of things you can do. especially current area of CRM/EAI.

Develop a tool which will seamlessly transfer messages among all Microsoft based platform as well as non microsoft platform ex. Linux, Unix.

like -- IT is like message driven framework. Creates Tunnel amang system to be used by application on those platform for work on without bothering who is client.

ex. application on NT1 will subscribe to your message framework for a tunnel. Same tunnel will be open by servers on other platform also,

They can pass boradcast as well directed messages to each other.

cheers
~Jayant

that sounds a cool idea..can you tell me further more about it and how to acheive it exactly?
maybe some links to help if any..
i thank you for the wonderful idea... :eek:
any more ideas guys?

Hi there Decency,
Actually i was doing search about my graduation project too. . . i am an IT student and confused what topic to choose , and i found you almost lost as me . . . so i wish i can help you by this. . . i was talking with guys today from CS major and they were talking about that simple interesting project which is a doing a program that will help students make there graduation plan automatically once they log in the system . . . i.e: u'r a CS student so the program will make ur plan and check the prerequisite of each course and assign it to you . . . . etc . . . i wish you got the idea. . . . i think its very simple but its most wanted to all students from all colleges . . . you can add up some more ideas to it upon you wish .
take care all

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.