Hi,

I want datagridview in windows application(C#.net), type in "this is the first line allows the 50 char", if you press "letter" and type "this is the second line", the current cell and go to the cell right below it. What I want is, when I press "letter" and type in , see the following in the same cell:

Thanking You
sushma.k

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

i didnt understand the question

We are not able to understand your concern. Please elaborate your problem in detail so that experts here can assist you.

I didn't understand it either. Nice to see we have all the same opinion for once on a thread! :)

see kspriya01 makes us come together and agree on something for the first time :)

we have no doubt that we dont understand him :)
what a commonality among us :D

commented: All men shall become brothers. (L. Van Beethoven) +6

If we could get adatapost and rami in on this thread our daniweb circle would be complete. If not I will see you all in kspriya01's next thread for the same question!

Come on Rami!
Come on adatapost!
Come on other who are interested! Join! Do!

come on guys our church will base its philosophy on not understanding kspriya01, even thewebhostingdi joined us although he does not potentially understand anything nomatter what :)

Please serkan, don't spoil this. We are not here to offend people, we are here to help with coding problems. If you want to start your "church" do it in the Geeks lounge. Maybe I'll join...

you are right having a church in geeks lounge, basing the philosophy on not understanding this guy instead of understanding our paradox nature by coming to conclusion that we are guilty aliens who died on this earth(scientology) is much better.
Yesterday I joined two atheist community around 20 miles of my home. Community is good..

loooooooooool, How lucky I'm :D I came to here by chance as I found very interested subject C#. I agree with you guys I didn't understand it :D

I like to inform you that if moderators read these replies they will grade down our points (Daniweb moderators aren't loyal to anyone even you C# solvers :D)

Downgrade our points? Do you get points for just making a post? I thought you received points for people adding to your reputation and when you solved a thread...

I like to inform you that if moderators read these replies they will grade down our points (Daniweb moderators aren't loyal to anyone even you C# solvers :D)

i dont care :)
i lost all my points because of Narue anyway :)
i keep changing my color from orange to green then back to orange.. then to green.

commented: no you lost your points because you make a bunch of retarded posts. but whatever, here's some points. I'm sure you'll need to burn them soon enough. +11

head->prev=last;
Respected members. I am a great admirer of work of ddanbe, ramy, sekarn, sknake.
Thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.