whats wrong in my code ? is i have missed any thing ?? send the replie as soon as possible. am not getting an output..

private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            Graphics Grf;
            Grf = this.CreateGraphics();
            ShowKnownColors(Grf);

}

private void ShowKnownColors(Graphics Grf)    
    {            
        this.Size = new Size(1150, 680);//make size of Form big enough             // Get all the values from the KnownColor enumeration.         
        System.Array colorsArray = Enum.GetValues(typeof(KnownColor));            
        KnownColor[] allColors = new KnownColor[colorsArray.Length];             
        Array.Copy(colorsArray, allColors, colorsArray.Length);             // Loop through printing out the values' names in the colors             // they represent.          
        float y = 0;           
        float x = 20.0F;            
        for (int i = 0; i < allColors.Length; i++)            
        {                // If x is a multiple of 20, start a new column.               
            if (i > 0 && i % 20 == 0)              
            {                    
                x += 120.0F;                   
                y = 30.0F;                
            }               
            else               
            {                   
                y += 30.0F; // Otherwise, increment y by 30.                
            }                
            string ColorStr = allColors[i].ToString();                
            PrintColorAndString(x, y, Color.FromName(ColorStr), ColorStr, Grf);       
        }       
    }         
    private void PrintColorAndString(float x, float y, Color C, string S, Graphics G)        
    {            //draw a color in a circle, together with it's name         
        const float D = 18.0F; //diameter of circle           
        const float Off = 3.0F;            
        Pen BlackPen = new Pen(Color.Black);           
        Pen ColorPen = new Pen(C);           
        G.DrawEllipse(BlackPen, x, y, D, D);       //draw a black perimeter        
        G.FillEllipse(ColorPen.Brush, x, y, D, D);  //fill the inside with the color          
        G.DrawString(S, this.Font, BlackPen.Brush, x + D + Off, y + Off);        
    }

See you are making use of the snippet: http://www.daniweb.com/code/snippet1022.html
Nothing wrong with that it is there to get used.
But in the explanation of that snippet I explain I call this code from the Paint event, not from the Load event of the form.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.