Hello,
I am attempting to sandbox a silverlight application that will display several windows both within a browser, and out of a browser. I'm new to silverlight, so this is giving me some trouble. Creating this sort of application using .Net for a windows application is straightforward, but I'm not sure how to procees to use Silverlight to accomplsih this. In addition, is it even possible?
Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

design the child window in a separate xaml..then in the parent window just make an instance of that child window and display it

Hi,
That's the route I went to first, the trouble is the child window blocks access to other windows. E.g. The main window is no longer 'clickable'. In addition, I'd like to have multiple windows at once (3, 4...). Is there a way to use a child window and also allow other windows to receive mouse interaction (button clicks, etc.)?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.