Member Avatar for arcticM

Hi, I'm looking for pictures that can inspire me to design a login page..
the login page is going to be full screen window (no changing that), and all I know is that I gotta put 2 input boxes there (username & password) and a button.. (we don't show any parts of the system before logging in - like menubar, etc)
this is a real system for electronics industry factories.. it's not suppose to look "cool" but I still want it to look stylish and fresh..
I'm thinking to add the (my) company's logo, the logo/name of the system (we don't have that yet), and maybe the name of the client's company..
but still I just don't see it all coming together beautifully on a full screen..

looking for inspiration, ideas, templates, examples, pics..anything

thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hows about this: Click

You did ask for a LMGTFY link with this question...

Though the login screen may occupy the entire screen, nothing is wrong with a box in the centre and a shaded colouring on the rest of the screen, it is a common approach.

UserName: ____________________
Password: ____________________

Bob's your uncle and Fanny's your aunt!

In all seriousness the best thing to do is have your login screen match the colour scheme of the rest of your applicaion. keep your schemes consistant throught.

you can make a gradient background color for your system and make your font big for the username and password at the center.... i think your logo should be at the top of your username and password...

Do an apple styled log in...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.