. Write a code in C# to implement an enumeration of 12 months named YEAR. Also identify that the given expressions will result in True or False.

YEAR.May.ToString()="June"
 YEAR.August.ToString()="August"

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

What have you done, besides posting your homework assignment?
Show that to us and pinpoint the errors you have. We will be more than happy to help.

Also, this isn't right:

YEAR.May.ToString()="June"

I'm sure whoever wrote it meant this:

YEAR.May.ToString()=="June"

gusano79 I think you just gave away the answer. :) The statement in the original post includes: "Also identify that the given expressions will result in True or False."

Once again, miriam_iqbal, can you provide us with what you've already done to attempt to solve this problem? :)

Tekkno

gusano79 I think you just gave away the answer. :) The statement in the original post includes: "Also identify that the given expressions will result in True or False."

I took it to mean "Here are some expressions, do they resolve to a) true, or b) false?" The expressions given don't do either; they won't compile.

Either way, that statement is not well written, and if I've accidentally answered part of the question, I humbly apologize and throw myself upon the mercy of the court...

LOL gusano79.
Well either way it's a good call :)

I humbly apologize and throw myself upon the mercy of the court...

I find you guilty and sentence you to ten lashes with a wet noodle. After that, you must endure...THE COMFY CHAIR! Muahahahaha!

commented: You're a cruel judge, with no compassion! +15
commented: I didn't expect th-- AAH NO, NO, NOT THE EXTREMELY SOFT CUSHIONS...! AAARGHHCHGBKL#BO%@B%$LB!!!#@$ +10
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.