please any one show me a pac man source code

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

A little bit more information would have been nice.

Anyway, I do remember making a pacman game years ago at university but unfortunately I am unable to find the source code.

However, I may have found one better :)
Take a look at this tutorial http://www.angelfire.com/games4/anirak/tutorial/day0/

Hopefully that helps.

Regards,
Colezy

If you are planning on using someone else's code for some assignment then you will learn nothing and hopefully be found guilty of plagiarism. Using the code as an analytical reference is a much better idea however.

If you are planning on using someone else's code for some assignment then you will learn nothing and hopefully be found guilty of plagiarism. Using the code as an analytical reference is a much better idea however.

Agreed, plagiarizers should be shot... well not literally... or maybe literally, actually hmmm

Pacman game logic is not really complex at all. I am assuming that does not bother you with Amnesty International about the creatures so far, just pick up and placement of the points that can be done with Pacman eats.That integer array to keep the X, Y coordinates of all Pacman dots.when is updated in the situation, Pacman check in X y coords, and removed from the group, and redrawing the points.

This thread is 2 months old mate

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.