Hello, im asking about making a game and since i dont know any coding at all or anything about making a game i need help. Reply to this or private message me if you have help

P.s i dont know any websites that would help me with this problem, please help

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

if you don't know any programming languages inside and out, trying to write a game is not something you should attempt. Set your goals a lot lower...

if you don't know any programming languages inside and out, trying to write a game is not something you should attempt. Set your goals a lot lower...

well , yeah, you definitely should start with learning (and processing) programming first, but don't let go of the ideas you have on your head about the game, that's the soul of the project, remember that anybody out there can program (after learning of course) but no one out there have the ideas you want to incorporate in your game.

Happy coding !!! ;)

well , yeah, you definitely should start with learning (and processing) programming first, but don't let go of the ideas you have on your head about the game, that's the soul of the project, remember that anybody out there can program (after learning of course) but no one out there have the ideas you want to incorporate in your game.

Happy coding !!! ;)

Ahh well, not entirely true ;-)
Sure a lot of people can learn how to program. But not everyone :P You need to have a basic understanding on how logic works, and that's not something you can learn.

Steps to making a game:
1. Learn To Program
2. Learn A Graphics API and all other API's needed to make a game for your language
3. Make a game
4. Profit

this thread really should be closed, the original poster never came back after he wrote this ONE non-sense post, and its been almost 3 months :o

Im absolutly sure our time can be better spent than bumping this kind of thread!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.