hello all,

i m a final year student doing software engineering. now its time for me to submit idea for my final project but i m unable to get any idea which is gud and still easy to implement, as i m interested in doing solo project. i have almost 4-5 months to complete my project.
i would like to do my project using java, thats y i m making a humble request 4m u people. plz help me and give me some ideas for my final project.
hoping for a favorable response from u people.

thank u in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Read the ton of other posts on this. Perhaps you will stumble upon an idea. It's not our place to tell you what you can do for a project though. Only you know your own capabilities and interests and your project should reflect that.

(Also see the forum rules regarding proper English - "text-speak" is frowned upon: http://www.daniweb.com/forums/faq.php?faq=daniweb_policies#faq_keep_it_clean )

An artificial human to bounce ideas off of.

Design a java application to simulate solar system at 2012 and prove that nothing is going to happen to earth as predicted by Mayans.

need ideas for 3rd year b.e project

An artificial human to bounce ideas off of.

If he succeeds, it be a winner.

Richard

Dear Star,

Dont disappointed with all these above mails. I can understand your problem. For Software engineering projects please go through by this link http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~damithch/guide/

I advice you don't post like these type of thread here. This forum for if you have any queries while you implement your project then we are ready to solve it. k. i hope you understand. All the best for your project.

need ideas for 3rd year b.e project

If you cannot come up with project topic you just waste your last few years in pointless study of subject and you do not deserve to be programmer.

Thread closed before another time-traveller decide to post here

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.