Hi,
am doing M.sc Final year....i have to submit an assignment on java project which should be a real time project......but i dont know how to choose the project.....can u please help me to get a very good project in Java which will be useful for my Career........:(

With regards,
rekha muthu

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

be a real time project

I am assuming that you meant real world and not real time as in REAL TIME as in Nuclear Reactions etc.

Hi,
am doing M.sc Final year....i have to submit an assignment on java project which should be a real time project......but i dont know how to choose the project.....can u please help me to get a very good project in Java which will be useful for my Career........:(

With regards,
rekha muthu

What exactly is your area of study (Software Engineering, Internet Computing, Mobile computing, Wireless Technologies) and what did you do/learn in your MSc modules?

ya its real world project only......

If you want more help you should start co-operate more!
What languages you know, databases, network experience, your strength and areas of interest in IT industry...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.